You can boil the King Crab Legs after thawing, but it is not the recommended method. The best way to cook King Crabs them would be to steam or broil them.
However, here is a method if you do choose to boil them:
- Take a large saucepan, and fill halfway with water.
- Add a tablespoon of seasalt and any seasoning you wish
- Bring the water to boil
- Drop in the Alaska King Crab Legs
- Slightly reduce heat, and let the Alaska King Crab legs heat up.
- How long do you boil King Crab Legs? Usually between 5-7 minutes if they are previously fully cooked.
- Remove the Alaska King Crab legs from the water
- Rinse them off & pat dry
- Serve them hot