How to Broil King Crab Legs:
Broiling King Crab legs is easy. While you don’t need a recipe, here is one that makes it easy. You can skip the herbs and use just butter if you like.
- 1 lb of split Alaska King Crab Legs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay
- 2 teaspoons of onion, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon of tarragon
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped parsley
- Cut the crab legs into pieces from 2.5 to 3 inches long.
- Combine all of the seasonings into the melted butter.
- Brush the butter over the meat.
- Put the crab legs into a broiler pan, shell side down.
- Let them broil for 3-5 minutes, away from heat.
- While they are broiling, occasionally brush on more butter sauce.
This yields two main dish servings.