Here’s a list of some of the best seafood markets in America, many with years of history and wonderful regional specialities:
- Pike Place Fish Market: Seattle Washington, you will be greeted by lively fish mongers who even throw the fish, this place really is a treat and while visiting be sure to have a coffee at the original starbucks across the street.
- Joe Patti’s Seafood Co. Pensacola Florida this market was originally on the front porch of Joe and Anna Pati’s front porch, it is full of gourmet seafood and even a sushi bar.
- Lexington Market, Baltimore Maryland, one of the best places in the country to enjoy fresh Maryland crab cakes, you can eat them at the old counter where hundreds have done before you.
- Sun Fat Seafood Co. San Francisco well known for its excellent staff and knowledge of seafood.
- Fishermans Express Anchorage Alaska founded by a commercial crab fisherman, it specializes in King Crab and halibut cheeks all wild and very fresh.
- B and A Seafood Isabel Texas this market specializes in wild caught seafood and shrimp from the Gulf of Mexico.
- Light House Deli and Fish Co. South Beach Oregan known to have the best fish and chips on the Oregan coast.
However if you don’t live on the coast or near any great fish markets you can order fresh wild caught premium Alaskan seafood from us.
Best Seafood Markets in America