The following spicy and versatile seafood dish comes from Skip To Malou:
- 2 cans of coconut milk
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 4 tbsp crab fat (you may add more depending on your taste— or you could omit this part at all)
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- I medium onions, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Seafood that you have on hand, works well with shrimp, crab meat, clams or fish
- Spaghetti Noodles (cooked)
- Saute the garlic, onions and seafood. Set aside the seafood. Saute the crab fat. Pour the 2 cans of coconut milk. Let it simmer or until it’s reduced to a creamy texture. Add the curry paste ( I used 2 generous tbsp full). Stir and allow the flavors to blend. Season with salt or fish sauce.
- Pour the sauce over cooked spaghetti noodles. Top it with seafood.
Curried Seafood Pasta