• 1 1/2 lbs. Alaskan Halibut fillets
• 2 10-ounce packages frozen chopped spinach
• 1 cup sour cream
• 1 medium onion, chopped
• 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
• Dash of Salt and Pepper to taste
• 1/4 pound mushrooms, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 375. Wash fillets and pat dry. Set aside. Cook and drain spinach.
2. Mix together sour cream, onion, flour, lemon juice and salt. Add half this mixture to spinach and place in bottom of shallow baking dish. Arrange fillets and sliced mushrooms on top. Spread remaining mixture over fillets. Sprinkle with paprika and bake 30 minutes.
Halibut in Spinach