The following recipe comes from Gonna to Want Seconds:
4 Halibut Steaks
- 1/4 cup sake
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger-grated
- 2-3 tablespoons parsley-finely chopped
- several dashes hot sauce
1. Mix all marinade ingredients in a ziplock and add fish. Marinade fish for 1 hour.
2. Broil fish on oiled rack, brushing with marinade.
3. In a small pan, bring marinade to a roiling boil for 5 minutes, and use as a sauce over fish and rice.