This tasty Thai appetizer comes from Three Hungry Tummies, an Australian food blog:
- 1 kg of shrimp, peeled and rinsed (keep the heads and shells for other use)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
- 3 coriander roots, cleaned and chopped
- 1 tsp of white peppercorns
- breadcrumbs (I used ponko)
- oil for frying
- cucumber and tomato slices to serve
- sweet chilli sauce or plum sauce to serve
Add paste to prawns and blend in a food processor til you get a thick paste.
Place prawn paste in a bowl and knead it til you get a sticky paste.
Form prawn paste into little patties and coat with breadcrumbs.