This wonderful and simple Thai inspired dish comes from The Icelandic Chef:
This is such a easy dish to make and it tastes fantastic. Just make sure that you use fresh ingredients and not the dried herbs.
- 1 fillet of salmon, 900g
- 1 lemongrass, cut into small pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced thin
- 1 thumb size ginger, skin removed and sliced
- 1 red chili, sliced
- a handful coriander
- 1 lime, sliced
- salt and pepper
1. Heat the oven to 180C
2. Cut scores into the flesh of the salmon. Rub the salmon with all the ingredients and make sure that you fill the scores as well.
2. Add some olive oil to a hot pan and put the salmon skin side down on the frying pan. Put the pan with the lemon in the oven and bake for about 12 minutes.
3. Serve with some jasmin rice, soy and lime.
Easy Thai Salmon