The following recipe comes from Savor the Thyme a wonderful blog that focus’s on good food and family.
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 lb. Jumbo Scallops, rinsed, drained and gently patted with a paper towel
- 1/3 cup Italian seasoned Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves (you can use 3 and skip powder if you wish), minced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees
2. Pour melted butter into a casserole dish
3. Combine the bread crumbs, onions, garlic powder, paprika, parsley, garlic and Parmesan cheese and place on top of the scallops, pressing gently
4. Bake about 20 minutes depending on thickness. Do not overcook.
Baked Scallops with Panko Crust