The following recipe come from mymansbelly a fun food blog, with great food.
- 32 Ounces Chicken Broth
- 2 Medium Baking Potatoes (peeled and diced)
- 3 Small Cloves Garlic (chopped fine)
- 1 Teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 Cup Grated Brown Onion
- 12 Ounces Frozen Corn Kernels
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper
- 1/4-1/2 Cup Whipping Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 8 Ounces Crab Meat
- Kosher Salt
In a large saucepan add the diced potatoes and garlic. Pour in chicken stock. Over medium high heat cook potatoes until just starting to soften (10-15 minutes).
Add Old Bay seasoning, onions, black pepper and corn to saucepan. Stir and let simmer for 15-20 minutes.
Stir in cream and add butter.
Once butter melts, add crab to mixture. Stir to thoroughly combine ingredients and leave on heat until crab is heated through.
Salt to taste.