1 pound uncooked linguine
2 tablespoons butter
5 tablespoons white wine
2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
1 pound Alaskan King crab or Alaskan Dungeness Crab, picked for shells
1. Cook pasta until al dente; drain.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium low heat.
3. Sautee garlic for 1-2 minutes then add wine, cheese, parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
4. Simmer over low heat for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
5. Increase heat to medium high and add King Crab to skillet.
6. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
7. Divide pasta into portions and spoon sauce on top; garnish with Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley, if desired.