2 6 oz. Alaskan Harvest halibut fillets
1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1 small zucchini, sliced*
1/4 cup sweet dried onion, sliced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 large Roma tomato, chopped
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Sprinkle halibut with salt and pepper
2. SautÃ© zucchini, onion and garlic in
1 tablespoon oil for 2 minutes.
Add tomato and parsley.
Cook covered for 1 minute.
3. Remove vegetables and keep warm.**
4. Add remaining tablespoon of oil and
lemon juice to pan.
5. SautÃ© halibut for 3 – 4 minutes per side.
6 Spoon vegetables over sautÃ©ed halibut.
Makes two servings.
per serving: 176 calories, 6 gm total fat, 2 gm saturated fat,
39 mg cholesterol, 233 mg sodium. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 meat
* or other vegetables such as thinly sliced carrots, celery, green beans and snap peas
** can be reheated in microwave for 30 seconds