2 12 oz. packs Alaskan Harvest Spot Shrimp, thawed and peeled
12 oz. of fresh fettuccine, or 6 oz. of dried fettuccine
1 tablespoon garlic, finely minced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup milk
1/3 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped, or 1 teaspoon of dried basil
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Cook fettuccine according to
2. Place thawed, peeled shrimp in a large pot
of boiling water. When they start to float
to the surface [about 2 minutes] they?re done.
3. While the fettuccine cooks, sautÃ©
1 tablespoon of garlic in 1 tablespoon
of olive oil in a large skillet.
4. Stir in 1 cup of milk, 1/3 cup parsley,
3 Tbs. basil, 1/4 tsp. black pepper.
Warm the milk; add shrimp.
5. Toss with drained fettuccine and
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
per serving: 420 calories, 9 gm total fat, 4gm saturated fat, 84 mg cholesterol, 698 mg sodium. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 bread, 3 meat