• 1 pound Alaskan spot prawns, shelled and deveined
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper
• 1/2 cup bread crumbs
• 2 tablespoon butter
• 1/2 cup slivered almonds
• 2 tablespoon parsley, chopped
1. Rinse prawns in cold water, Pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roll in bread crumbs.
2. Melt butter in skillet. Add prawns and sauté over med heat, browning them well on both sides. Total cooking time is approximately 4 minutes.
3. Garnish with almonds and parsley. Serve immediately.