Heres a great salad for summer from farmersgirl kitchen:
Prawn & Mango Salad
Ready in about 15 minutes
- Fry Light (or a teaspoon of olive oil)
- 400g pack frozen raw king prawns, defrosted
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- juice of 2 small limes
- 150g pack rocket, spinach and watercress salad
- 2 ripe mangos, peeled and stoned and roughly chopped
- 1 cucumber, deseeded and chopped
1. Heat a frying pan sprayed with Fry light. Add the king prawns and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the garlic and tomatoes and cook for a further 2 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat, drizzle over the lime juice and set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
2. Divide the rocket, spinach and watercress salad between four serving plates. Arrange the chopped mango and cucumber on top. Divide the prawn mixture between the plates, pour over any remaining pan juices and serve straight away.
Slimming World Magazine May/June 2010