The following recipe comes from Anncoo’s Hobby:
Stuffed Mushrooms with Oyster Sauce
- 150g Shelled prawns
- 4 Large or 8-10 medium size Shiitake mushrooms
- 5-6 stalks Baby bok choy
- 2 tsp carrot – chopped to small pieces
- 1/2 tbps – Spring onion – cut finely
- 1-2 tbsp Water chestnut – chopped to small pieces (optional)
- 1/2 tbsp Egg white (lightly beaten)
- 1/2 tsp Light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Sesame oil
- dash of pepper
- 2 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 3-4 tbsp Water
- 1/2 tsp Corn flour
- Mix sauce mixture together in a small pot
- Blend the shelled prawns into paste and mix in the seasoning, marinate for about 15 mins.
- Wipe shiitake mushrooms with a slightly damp paper towel and discard the stems.
- Bring a pot of water to the boil (add little oil and salt into it) and blanch baby boy choy for about 3 minutes. Dish and drain.
- Sprinkle some corn flour on mushrooms then stuff with prawn paste and steam until cooked through (about 10-12 mins).
- Transfer steamed stuffed mushrooms onto serving plate and garnish with baby boy choy.
- Heat sauce mixture to boil and pour over the stuffed mushrooms.
Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms with Oyster Sauce