This recipe was inspired by My Columbian Recipes, I loved the simplicity and freshness of the dish and Salmon is so tasty and good for you, rich in protein and omega 3 fatty acids.
- Salmon fillets, I used Wild Alaskan.
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 a bunch of fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- lime juice to taste
- Blend the cilantro, salt and pepper, olive oil, lime juice and garlic together.
- Spread over the salmon and pan fry with a lid on it about 5 minutes on each side
- When cooked, add more of the glaze
It was eaten over a bed of orzo and broccoli. The Orzo was simply boiled to el dente, then I mixed in 2 triangles of laughing cow swiss cheese with a little of the garlic/cilantro mix.
This is a delightfully simple and flavorsome recipe, enjoy….
Salmon with A Cilantro and Garlic Sauce