The following recipe comes from EZ Recipes:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh dill
- 3 Tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 pound center-cut salmon filet with skin
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
1. Whisk sour cream, dill, onion, garlic and mustard in small bowl to blend. Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
3. Lightly oil baking sheet.
4. Place salmon, skin side down, on prepared sheet.
5. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and spread with 1/3 cup of the dill and mustard sauce.
6. Bake salmon until just opaque in the center, about 20 minutes at 400 degrees
7. Serve with remaining sauce.
Baked Salmon with Mustard and Dill Sauce