The following recipe comes from The Peach Kitchen a wonderful Filipino food blog:
- 3 large crabs, steamed and cleaned and cut in half
- milk of 2 coconuts
- 300g long beans, cut into 1½inches long
- 300g squash, cut into squares
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- salt ad pepper to taste
- In a pot, sauté garlic and onion in heated oil until onion becomes transluscent.
- Pour in coconut milk.
- Add squash and bring to a boil. Simmer until squash are cooked.
- Add long beans and steamed crabs
- Simmer for a few minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Crabs in Coconut Milk