The following recipe comes from Chow and Chatter:
- 2 pieces of mahi mahi
- about 3 tablespoons of Peri Peri,
- olive oil
- a little lemon juice
- a pack of cous cous
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- mix the Peri Peri with olive oil and marinate the fish in it for 2 hours, be careful gets very spicy if you use a lot!
- then pan saute the fish about 5-7 minutes on each side
- get water boiling and add vegetables, then add cous cous and let it sit till soft
- drizzle lemon juice over fish and serve
A great and easy meal for busy evenings, that packs a punch.
Peri Peri Mahi Mahi